Cautionary

Content is purely objective, but a subjective diary. No offense, non taken.

May 05, 2008

_Mother's Day_

Mother’s day, a day of remembrance, a day, which we can all relate to, and unite as one, to a person whose efforts and pain makes us all a better person, in return a better world to rejoice. Let alone those nine months of pain she bears in her womb, she brings us forth to the gift of life and leads us out well prepared to make this world a better place. Her relentless efforts, her trust and protection teach us the lesson of doing our duty with a smile regardless of what fruits it may bear.

Memories of my mother
Old and ripe,
Tears of her whisper
Her lullaby’s that rhyme,
Her essence and emotions
Remember me through my life.

With thy words, my mother,
I create the world around
Though these are just words
Within me you are always sound.

With words of pleasure I place forth this heart of mine to all mothers, whose efforts and affection makes us what we are. And here’s our gratitude and promise that none the less what may come, we shall strive hard to be what she always hoped for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you show papiya mashi this???... very nice... keep up the good work