Cautionary

Content is purely objective, but a subjective diary. No offense, non taken.

November 21, 2011

_Existence_

The dark profound vanity talks of the whimsical mind,
It says its 6am in california and am still considering the conquering timing in India.
It looks like its 3pm.
She's not there. I had asked, why ever would my existence matter at all.
So I didnt get why any word would ever desire to be there.
That that spot does it even ever need to be there.
That even when I shed these shreds off my eyes.
Why doesnt it take leave.
That giving up is letting go and of which it never develops to be of anything
of any use, but a dire need.

That I dont see a need for nothing to exist,
That a new feeling erupts.
A feeling of hate and a sense of wonder why.
That nothing would ever suffice that.
no matter what I try.




No comments: